15. London. I'm so tired of waking up feeling alone, In a house that I can't call my home, In a box that's not strong enough to hold, My need to be living not just breathing and feeding my bones. They say that you don't know what you've got till it's gone, But I knew what I had, yet it still hurts as much, so I guess they were wrong.
everyone is getting into relationships and growing up and im just getting lazier and finding more tv series to watch
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
if you started liking arctic monkeys after AM came out i don’t like you
indirect to every arctic monkeys “”“fan”“” at my school
God forbid someone isn’t fortunate enough to be introduced to a band until a v successful album is brought to their attention which they connect to and like and then discover all the music they’ve missed from them. wow sorry people are introduced to bands at different time periods.
No mom they aren’t strangers on the internet they went to school with me but moved away
DO NOT DISMISS A SOMETHING A CHILD IS PROUD OF. LOOK AT IT. POINT SOMETHING OUT AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE IT. IF A CHILD DRAWS YOU A RAINBOW, TELL THEM YOU LOVE HOW IT HAS RED. THEY WILL THINK “WOW. IT DOES HAVE RED. THEY LOVE HOW I PUT RED IN IT. I PUT RED IN IT. AND THEY NOTICED.” MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD KNOWS YOU ARE PROUD OF THEM.